Rick Adamy is the founder of Adamy Valuation.
With over 30 years’ experience in valuations, Rick has advised several hundred clients on valuation matters for divorce, shareholder disputes, succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, employee stock ownership plans, and a variety of other contexts. Rick is regularly called upon as an expert witness in litigated matters. He has testified in various courts as an expert witness on business valuation and economic damages.
Rick has spoken on business valuation to various CPA groups, law firms, banks and industry trade organizations. He has been a frequent speaker at the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountant conferences on business valuation topics.
Rick has made a lifelong commitment to supporting the community. He continues to serve in leadership and volunteer roles in a number of non-profit, educational, and community institutions.
- MBA, Michigan State University
- BBA, University of Michigan
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Literacy Center of West Michigan, Chair
- Economic Club of Grand Rapids
- Family Business Alliance Mentor
- Girls Choral Academy
- Jandernoa Entrepreneurial Mentoring (JEM), Mentor