Luke Wyckoff is the Chief Marketing Officer for Adamy Valuation. He has extensive experience providing Marketing, digital design, and social media services to private and public companies, business owners, and corporate executives.
In the last 15 years, he has consulted with and designed the entire marketing strategy for over 400 clients in 16 vertical markets. His ability to create the strategy and execute on the critical success factors has propelled Wyckoff as one of the top in his industry for increasing shareholder equity. He has worked with companies ranging in size from under $1 million in revenues to over $20 billion across all 5 continents.
Prior to joining the firm, Luke was the Founder and CVO for Social Media Energy, one of the nations top digital agencies. He spent the early part of his career in the human resources consulting industry working with Fortune 500 companies on succession management, leadership development and selection technologies.
Luke is a firm believer in the importance of giving back the community. He is actively engaged in the Denver Rescue Mission and the Boy Scouts of America.
- EMBA, University of Colorado Leeds School of Business
- BS, Ferris State University – College of Business
- Ferris state Alumni of the Year – 2019
- Financial Executives International – Senior Digital Advisor
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Denver Chapter
- Colorado thought Leaders Forum
- CXO – Executive Networks
- Family Business Alliance – Corporate member, Next Generation Peer Group Member
- Grand Rapids Jaycees – Past Board Member
- Denver Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Ferris State Mile high Bulldogs Alumni Chair
- University of Colorado Leeds School of Business – Alumni Chair