The Business Valuation Analyst works as part of a team of select individuals on valuation and litigation projects for clients in a variety of industries. Primary responsibilities include financial statement analysis, discounted cash flow analysis, comparable company analysis, damage analyses, industry research, economic research and writing valuation reports. The Business Valuation Analyst will experience immediate client contact and exposure to a variety of businesses with team members. As part of the team, the Business Valuation Analyst will deliver premium quality work products with a high level of service that supports our reputation as a top-tier valuation service provider.
About Adamy Valuation
Adamy Valuation provides independent business valuation services to attorneys, trustees, executives, and business owners for a variety of purposes. We provide valuation services for employee stock ownership plans, mergers and acquisitions, divorce, transactions, financial reporting, litigation, estate planning, and tax reporting.
Our strengths are in the following areas:
- ESOPs – Complex transaction opinions and annual stock valuations
- Financial Reporting – Fair value for purchase price allocations, impairment testing, derivatives, and other purposes under US GAAP, Canadian GAAP, and IFRS
- Succession Planning and Tax-Related Valuation – Gifting, estate planning, S-Corporation conversion, charitable giving, and other tax situations
- Merger/Acquisition – Transaction advisory, fairness opinions, and corporate planning
- Expert Witness – Divorce, shareholder disputes, and damages for commercial litigation
Adamy Valuation’s national reputation was built on staying ahead of the curve. Offering the best to our clients means investing in our business and our professionals. We invest in technology, training, and education to make sure that we are always setting the pace in our field. We are honored that our clients trust us during some of the most important decisions they will make in their lives, and we take that trust very seriously.
Adamy Valuation is primarily based in Grand Rapids, with offices in Chicago, Traverse City, and a strategic partnership in Lansing. Adamy works with middle market and lower middle market companies across the nation.
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Computer proficiency including financial modeling in Excel and experience with Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive work ethic
- Experience with and desire to work in teams
- Intellectual curiosity
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Professional presence
- Prior business valuation experience not required; related finance, accounting, or business experience a plus
Up to 30% travel required.
Your day-to-day work will give you an inside view of a variety of businesses. You will have the opportunity to meet business owners and executives, and you will gain insight into a broad range of industries.
For the right person, this is a rare opportunity to be part of a leading firm in a dynamic field. You will join a young, ambitious team and have an integral role in building a leading institution and executing our long-term growth strategy.
We offer competitive base compensation and a generous benefits package, including comprehensive health, dental and flexible spending plans, company-paid life and disability plans, 401k match, generous vacation policy, and biannual bonus consideration.