It’s our culture. That’s what we are told. From our entrepreneurial beginnings in 1979, Adamy Valuation has earned a strong track record of credibility as experts in business valuation and economic damages nationwide.
We are driven by an enthusiasm for private enterprise and a commitment to rigorous training. Today, our experts are called to serve companies in a wide variety of industries and situations across the country.
We set ourselves apart with our passion for solving complex financial problems, our high-touch client experience, and immense strength throughout the entire organization.
Why Join Our Team
Collaborate with brilliant people.
Leverage talented analysts who free you to focus on the work you love.
Partner with colleagues who are invested in each other’s success.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
Adamy Valuation serves clients for many purposes. We are looking for individuals known as valuation or litigation services experts in one or more of the practice areas below.
- Gift and estate planning
- Financial reporting, including purchase price allocation and goodwill impairment studies
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property disputes
- Commercial and shareholder disputes
- Forensic analysis
- Equity and incentive plans
- Established and consistent book of business over $750k that would be largely sustained
- Proven ability to achieve and often exceed origination goals
- Credentialed with one or more of the following; ASA, ABV, CVA, CPA, CFA, CFE
- Expert witness experience
- Excellent management and realization of engagements
- Provide leadership to team members who are helping execute on your book of business
- Provide mentorship to our analysts, they are the lifeblood of our organization
- Produce high quality, technically sound, and easy to understand work products
- Involvement in internal projects to improve efficiency, technical excellence and quality
We live and breathe
Will not let anyone’s agenda
bias our work
We want to know what makes
each business tick
Committed to Quality
If it’s worth doing,
it’s worth doing well
We don’t have all the answers
but we’ll find them
Accountable to the Team
Invested in each