Challenging, and at times emotional, circumstances require a steady, skilled and independent expert. Quantification of the economic loss to the Plaintiff is required for cases involving:
• Personal injury
• Wrongful death
• Wrongful termination
Our experts have experience determining lost earnings by analyzing individuals’ income, job history, educational background and the overall labor market. We have studied all forms of compensation, including, base pay, commission, bonuses, employer contributions to retirement plans, and fringe benefits.
Our services include:
• Analysis of lost future compensation
• Determination of loss period
• Analysis of personal consumption expenditures
• Analysis of potential mitigation of damages
• Study of growth rates and discounting to present value
Our approach includes a special blend of technical expertise and human insight – and we are honored to be the go-to experts when a timely, reliable and independent expert is in need.