Director of Strategic Relationships
It’s our culture. That’s what we are told. From our entrepreneurial beginnings in 1979, Adamy Valuation has earned a strong track record of credibility as experts in business valuation and economic damages nationwide.
We are driven by an enthusiasm for private enterprise and a commitment to rigorous training. Today, our experts are called to serve companies in a wide variety of industries and situations across the country.
We set ourselves apart with our passion for providing a high touch client experience with the immense strength throughout our entire organization, and our diversity of expertise in solving complex financial problems.
Why Join Our Team
Connect clients with brilliant people who deliver great solutions. Collaborate with a team of highly motivated individuals and a company with an outstanding culture. Join the Adamy team and FEEL the Adamy Advantage!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Adamy Valuation serves clients for many purposes. We are looking for individuals known as valuation or litigation services experts in one or more of the practice areas below.
- Meet and exceed a 1 Million dollar new business quota
- Be knowledgeable about all of Adamy’s solutions
- Identify new prospects, cultivate existing clients and close new business
- Connect with CPAs, Attorneys, and Private Equity firms and build relationships
- Collaborate with internal Adamy team members to exceed sales objectives
- Develop a pipeline of 4X goals
- Use the Adamy CRM eectively and in real time
- Develop a multi-state book of business
- Have strong presentation skills and proven ability to close
- 10+ years of experience selling to CPAs, Attorneys, Private Equity firms, and/or Corporate Finance Executives
We live and breathe
Will not let anyone’s agenda
bias our work
We want to know what makes
each business tick
Committed to Quality
If it’s worth doing,
it’s worth doing well
We don’t have all the answers
but we’ll find them
Accountable to the Team
Invested in each
Critical Behavioral Competencies
Sales Ability and Persuasiveness
The ability to close a sale. The presentation of high caliber appearance, intelligence, personality and motivation to sell. Ability to create a well thought out and flexible sales approach.
Taking a dynamic approach to work characterized by initiating decisions and actions. Concentrating on achieving the outcomes of a process or project while adhering to the overall strategy of the organization. Creating a culture of accountability and performance.
Initiating action with a drive to achieve and to be successful in whatever they attempt. High energy with a desire to stay busy and engaged.
Using personal management skills to eectively complete tasks necessary to the success of the organization in an orderly manner. Organizing details and bringing order to complex and competing demands.
Engaging external clients and internal resources to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes in a way that provides an optimal experience for the client.
Adamy Valuation services are used for many purposes, including:
- Estate and gift taxation
- Purchase price allocation and goodwill impairment studies
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Fairness and solvency opinions
- Property taxation
- Intellectual property disputes
- Commercial and shareholder disputes
- Transaction opinions
- Dispute and forensic advisory
- Equity and incentive plans