We are seeking a Manager of Business Valuation to lead business valuation projects for clients in a variety of industries. You will be guided by senior valuation professionals who will provide you with the skills to manage valuation projects independently with a group of professional, intellectually curious, and ambitious valuation analysts. You will join an ambitious team and have an integral role in building a leading institution and executing our long-term growth strategy. For the right person, this is a rare opportunity to be part of a leading firm in a dynamic field.
We offer competitive base compensation and a generous benefits package, including comprehensive health, dental, and flexible spending plans, company-paid life and disability plans, 401k match, and a generous vacation policy. You will also participate in our incentive bonus plans, which incorporate both discretionary and origination-based components.
Adamy Valuation’s team of experts provides business valuation and litigation support services. We serve business owners, executives, attorneys, fiduciaries and other clients with independent expert analysis and opinions that stand up to third-party scrutiny. Our work is relied on for ESOPs, tax reporting, financial reporting, charitable giving, divorce, commercial litigation, bankruptcy, mergers and acquisitions, corporate planning, and a variety of other situations. With offices in Grand Rapids, Traverse City, and Chicago, we serve clients in the Midwest and across the nation.
Our strengths are in the following areas:
- ESOPs – Complex transaction opinions and annual stock valuations
- Financial Reporting – Fair value for purchase price allocations, impairment testing, derivatives, and other purposes under US GAAP, Canadian GAAP, and IFRS
- Succession Planning and Tax-Related Valuation – Gifting, estate planning, S-Corporation conversion, charitable giving, and other tax situations
- Merger/Acquisition – Transaction advisory, fairness opinions, and corporate planning
- Expert Witness – Divorce, shareholder disputes, and damages for commercial litigation
Adamy Valuation’s national reputation was built on staying ahead of the curve. Offering the best to our clients means investing in our business and our professionals. We invest in technology, training, and education to make sure that we are always setting the pace in our field. We are honored that our clients trust us during some of the most important decisions they will make in their lives, and we take that trust very seriously.
This posting is now closed.